Physical Therapist, Athletic Trainer, Owner
David Turner, PT, ATC received his Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from the University of Vermont in 1989 and his Athletic Training Certificate in 1990. Dave brings over 25 years experience in a variety of physical therapy settings including private practice, hospitals and home health care, and has treated a wide range of patients from pediatrics to geriatrics. Before founding Advanced Physical Therapy & Ergonomics, Inc. in 2012 Dave worked for 13 years as a subject matter expert for Sandia National Labs in Livermore, CA where he provided Livermore physical therapy services and was their medical ergonomic consultant.
Dave has completed over 3,000 hours of continuing education as he is constantly striving to provide his patients with the best possible care and most up to date treatment options. Dave is passionate about helping people feel better both physically and mentally, and he continually motivates his patients to achieve their wellness goals through therapy, diet and exercise.
When he is not treating patients at the clinic, Dave stays active by running and spending time with his wife and 4 kids.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- California Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic, Private Practice and Occupational Health Sections of the APTA
- Manual Therapy & Occupational Health Special Interest Groups
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- National Athletic Trainers Association